RESERVE DATE HERE!
Bachelorette Tour Package
Affordable Luxury for the Day!
This is a call-out to all Bridal Party Planners!
What plans do you have for the big Bachelorette Party? Is it the party room at your local watering hole, or three nights at the Bellagio in Vegas? Look no further, Niagara Fun Tours is here to save the wedding with our popular Bachelorette Wine Tour Package
Over 15 samples per person included!
Adults - $150.00 CDN (+HST)
Rate includes all elements listed below
- Door to door pick-up & drop-off*
- Your choice of pick-up time
- Visit 4 award winning wineries in Niagara's Wine Country
- Each guest enjoys multiple wine tastings per stop
- Charcuterie Plates provided at one of your winery stops
- Guided Tour at a local Chocolate Factory
- Free chocolate samples for each guest
- Minimum group size: 8 people*
- Duration of tour: 4.5 to 5.0 HRS*
*Groups less than eight people will be charged the eight person rate. Exact tour itinerary is sent out 3-4 days prior to your tour date. Pick-up in Niagara.
About the Wineries...
- Niagara Fun Tours takes care of ALL reservations
- Visit a great combination small to large wineries
- Guests enjoy multiple samples per winery
- Substitute a winery stop for a micro-brewery or cider distillery*
- Shared or individual charcuterie plates provided at one of your winery stops
- Plenty of time to shop & explore at each stop
- Estimated Time Per Stop: 40-45 minutes
*Ask about substituting a winery stop for a cider distillery, micro brewery or cocktail distillery - No extra costs apply. Charcuterie items vary.
Each Bachelorette tour visits Chocolate FX located in the quaint town of St.Davids, ON. If you are not a chocolate lover, just let us know. We have other options for your group
Each guest in your party will enjoy
- Guided tour of a Chocolate Factory
- Complimentary chocolate samples for each guest in your party
- Plenty of time to shop & explore
- Private chocolate moulding parties available - ask us for more details
Lunch Along the Way
Your tour includes a mini charcuterie plate at one of your winery stops. If you are looking for other options:
- Use of of your four winery stops for a longer sit-down lunch (75-90 minutes)
- Keep your 4 winery stops and add an extra hour to your tour*
- Ask about our quick-service options that are offered along the way
- B.Y.O.F. - Bring your own food. Feel free to pack light snacks or a picnic-on-the-go*
*Cost to add an extra hour to your tour will be determined on vehicle - click thru below for booking options. Each vehicle type has specific food & beverage restrictions. Be sure to email us for options.
We pick-up door to door from ANY address inside the Niagara Region. Feel free to reach out to us if you require pick-up outside of Niagara. Some of our vehicles offer out of region pick-up options
The size of your group will determine the size and type of limousine your group will travel in. All vehicles have a minimum group size requirement.
Our staff at Niagara Fun Tours will plan your itinerary and email details the week leading up to your tour date.
Yes. Groups are given the chance to submit requests and instructions prior to touring.
Each winery you visit will offer around 3-4 tastings per person. Additional glasses of wine are available for purchase.
Inform our staff right away if your head count changes. We will do our best to accommodate a different vehicle type at the time of request.
We allocate around 15-20 minutes towards your stop at the Chocolate Factory. Unfortunately this is not enough time to visit a fifth winery, but you can choose to make a different pit-stop.
Guided winery tours take extra time and can cost around $10-$20 more per person. If you are interested, let us know.
Upon arrival at each winery, the first 25-30 minutes is dedicated toward your wine sampling. We allocate around 15-20 minutes extra for shopping or to enjoy a glass of wine or light snacks (extra cost)
Yes it is. Please select the option on our website for "Custom Wine Tours"
Cancellation Policy - Limousines
- Cancel more than 20 days of tour date, incur no cancellation fee
- Late Cancellations:
- Niagara Fun Tours charges 50% of your tour fee if you cancel between 7-19 days of your tour date
- Niagara Fun Tours charges 100% of your tour fee if you cancel less than 6 days prior to your tour date.
- How do I cancel:
- Call or text us right away and let us know details of the booking you are cancelling: (905) 329-6661
- Follow-up with a mandatory email requesting your cancellation as well: email@example.com
- Refunds | Credits:
- Niagara Fun Tours issues any partial or full refunds within 14 days
- Credits towards future tours can be used within one calendar year of being issued. Credits are not valid for all vehicle types & dates.