Current Status: STEP 3
Niagara Fun Tours is curerntly operating under the last step of re-opening - "Step #3". Touring vehicles cannot guarantee social distancing. Facial masks are mandatory while on board.
While Onboard our Tour Bus
Niagara Fun Tours will continue to operate both its public & private tours during the COVID-19 pandemic. We carefully follow ongoing provincial restrictions and closures, only operating when it is safe to do so.
- Social distancing cannot be guaranteed while onboard our touring vehicles. Therefore facial masks / facial coverings are to be worn at all times
- Complimentary hand sanitizer is available upon boarding our public touring vehicles
- Our drivers sanitize popular touch points throughout our tours
- COVID-19 screening is executed prior to boarding our touring vehicles
- Personal Sanitization Kits are available for purchase onboard our tours
- Personal hand sanitizer
- Facial mask
- $5.00 CDN (tax included)
Proof of Vaccination
Niagara Fun Tours is NOT required to ask for proof of vaccination in order to board our tour buses.
However, proof of vaccination WILL be required when entering a winery for purposes of wine sampling and consumption.
Please note the following:
- Seasonal outdoor wine sampling will continue as long as possible. Proof of vaccination is NOT required to enjoy outdoor tastings
- As our groups move indoors for sampling, please be prepared to show both proof of double vaccination and photo ID
- Proof of vaccination is NOT required when shopping inside winery boutique stores or using a wineries restroom
- Wearing facial masks WILL be mandatory when inside all establishments
While on Lunch
Our public Niagara Wine Tours visit various establishments when it comes to our designated lunch stop. Our choice of lunch stop depends on the current state of affairs when it comes to COVID-19 restrictions, group size & status of provincial color coded status.
When we are able, we prioritize visiting establishments offering spacious outdoor dining. Each restaurant we visit will clearly outline their own safety protocols upon arrival.