Current Status: LOCKDOWN
The current status in Ontario is the "Stay at Home Order". No tours are to be executed while under these provincial restrictions
While Onboard our Tour Bus
Niagara Fun Tours will continue to operate both its public & private tours during the COVID-19 pandemic. We carefully follow ongoing provincial restrictions and closures, only operating when it is safe to do so.
- Social distancing is not guaranteed on our touring vehicles, therefore facial masks / coverings are to be worn at all times
- Complimentary hand sanitizer is available upon boarding our public touring vehicles
- Our drivers sanitize popular touch points throughout our tours
- COVID-19 screening is executed prior to boarding our touring vehicles
- Sanitization Kits are available for purchase for $5.00 for our public tours
- Personal hand sanitizer
- Facial mask
Select Your Vehicle
All of our private Niagara Wine Tours are driven by our courteous & knowledgeable tour operators, who are very familiar with Niagara's vast wine country.
- 6 Passenger Minivans
- 10 Passenger Touring Vans
- 10 Passenger Limousines
- 12 Passenger Sprinter Limousine
- 14 Passenger SUV Limousine
- 18 Passenger Limo Bus
- 18 Passenger Shuttle Bus
- 48 Passenger Motorcoach Bus
- 18 Passenger Mini School Bus
- 48 Passenger School Bus
Choose Your Stops
It's your choice when it comes to selecting your stops...with our assistance of course. We offer a wide selection of not only award winning Niagara Wineries, but other tasty options like hard cider distilleries, micro breweries and whisky distilleries.
Your private Niagara Wine Tour charter rate includes Complimentary Wine Samples at select locations, with plenty of time to shop & explore at each stop.
Use one of your stops as a break for lunch. We offer a few options, but the choice is yours. Cost extra.
Plan your itinerary around two distinct areas;
- Niagara's Wine Belt (Niagara-on-the-Lake, Niagara Falls & St.Catharines)
- Niagara's Benchland (Vineland, Jordan, Beamsville & Grimsby)
Included with every tour:
Payment & Cancellations
- Credit card information is required to hold a vehicle. No deposit required.
- Major credit cards accepted for payment (VISA, Mastercard & AMEX). Cash payments & E-Transfers are also acceptable forms of payment
- Credit card transactions and e-transfer payments are executed the week leading up to your tour date
- Cancelling Vans & School Buses:
- No Penalty with minimum 10 days notice of cancellation
- 50% of charter fee is billed for cancellations received minimum 5 days prior to tour date
- 100% of charter fee is billed for cancellations received within 4 days of tour date
- Cancelling Limousines & Shuttle Buses:
- No Penalty with minimum 21 days notice of cancellation
- 50% of charter fee is billed for cancellations received within 14-20 days of tour date
- 100% of charter fee is billed for cancellations received within 13 days of tour date
- To cancel a private tour booking, Niagara Fun Tours requires notice by BOTH phone & email
- Changing the size of a vehicle is only an option if there is availability at time of notice
- Delays in pick-up can affect your tour itinerary, so be sure to contact your driver as soon as possible. Niagara Fun Tours is not responsible for lost reservation times due to late pick-up