RESERVE DATE HERE!
Niagara Wine Tour Package
Easy to book & lot's of fun!
Sit back, relax and allow Niagara Fun Tours take care of all the planning for your fun-filled day of vine & wine. Our Private Niagara Wine Tour allows you and your group over 4 hours of to visit 4 award winning wineries in the heart of Niagara-on-the-Lake.
Over 15 samples per person included!
Adults - $100.00 (+HST)
Rate includes all elements listed below
- Door to door pick-up & drop-off*
- Your choice of pick-up time
- Visit 4 wineries in Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Guests enjoy 3-4 tastings per winery
- Mini Charcuterie Plate per person
- Minimum Group Size: 8 people*
- Duration of Tour: 4 to 4.5 HRS
*Groups less than twelve people will be charged the twelve person rate. Exact tour itinerary is sent out 3-4 days prior to your tour date. Pick-up within Niagara Region only.
About the Wineries...
- Niagara Fun Tours takes care of ALL reservations & entry fees
- Visit a great combination small to large wineries throughout wine country
- Each guest samples up to four wines per stop, along with options for more
- Substitute a winery stop for a micro-brewery or cider distillery*
- 1 winery stop to include charcuterie for each guest in the group*
- Plenty of time to shop & explore
- Estimated Time Per Stop: 40-45 minutes
*Ask about substituting a winery stop for a cider distillery, micro brewery or cocktail distillery - No extra costs apply. Charcuterie items vary, let us know of any allergies.
What about Lunch?
- Charcuterie plates included in rate*
- Longer sit-down lunch is an option:
- Add more time to booking
- Use one of your four stops
- Duration of lunch: 60-90 minutes
- Other popular options available
- Pack light snacks to bring
- Quick stop at nearby country market or quick service food establishment
- Pack a picnic lunch and enjoy amongst the vines at one of your winery stops
*Shared snack boxes or individual charcuterie plates at one of your winery stops - cost included. Contact us first before planning a longer sit-down lunch
We pick-up door to door from ANY address inside the Niagara Region. Feel free to reach out to us if you require pick-up outside of Niagara. Some of our vehicles offer out of region pick-up options
The size of your group will determine the size of the school bus your group will travel in. All vehicles have a minimum group size requirement
Our staff at Niagara Fun Tours will plan your itinerary and email details the week leading up to your tour date.
Yes. Groups are given the chance to submit requests and instructions prior to touring.
Each winery you visit will offer around 3-4 tastings per person. Additional glasses of wine are available for purchase.
Inform our staff right away if your head count changes. We will do our best to accommodate a different vehicle type at the time of request.
Guided winery tours take extra time and can cost around $10-$20 more per person. If you are interested, let us know.
Upon arrival at each winery, the first 25-30 minutes is dedicated toward your wine sampling. We allocate around 15-20 minutes extra for shopping or to enjoy a glass of wine or light snacks (extra cost)
Yes it is. Please select the option on our website for "Custom Wine Tours"
Cancellation Policy - Vans & Buses
- Private tour bookings must be cancelled no later than 14 days prior to tour date
- Late Cancellations:
- Niagara Fun Tours charges 50% of your tour fee if you cancel between 7-10 days of your tour date
- Niagara Fun Tours charges 100% of your tour fee if you cancel less than 6 days prior to your tour date.
- How do I cancel:
- Call or text us right away and let us know details of the booking you are cancelling: (905) 329-6661
- Follow-up with a mandatory email requesting your cancellation as well: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refunds | Credits:
- Niagara Fun Tours issues any partial or full refunds within 14 business days
- Credits towards future tours can be used within one calendar year of being issued. Credits are not valid for all vehicle types & dates.