Book Your Date Here
Tour billed 14 days prior to tour date
Winter Fun in Niagara's Wine Country
Warm-up your winter with a fun filled Private Group Wine Tour of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Niagara Fun Tours takes care of all the planning, driving and sampling fees on your 5 hour tour of local award winning wineries. We also freckle in a chocolate factory and time to shop. See below for complete details:
Private Group Winter Wine Tour of Niagara
- Trave onboard our spacious 14-passenger High Roof Transit Touring Van
- Door to door pick-up & drop-off from any address in Niagara
- Your choice of pick-up time
- Visit THREE wineries in Niagara
- Complimentary tastings at each stop
- Bonus glass of sparkling wine at one of your winery stops
- Guided Chocolate Factory Tour with complimentary samples
- 1.5 hrs. of Free Time in historic Old Town Niagara-on-the-Lake
$115 per person (+HST)
*Minimum group size of 5 people required. Wineries selected by Niagara Fun Tours (see below)
Plenty of Free Samples
Your group will travel to three local wineries located in the heart of Niagara's Wine Country - Niagara-on-the-Lake. Each guests will enjoy 3-4 tastings per winery, with plenty of extra time to shop or to enjoy an additional glass of wine.
Some of the places we visit
- Caroline Cellars Winery
- Konzelmann Estates
- Lakeview Wine Co.
- Hinterbrook Winery
- Riverview Cellars
- Josephs Estates
- Taps Brewhouse*
- Limited Distillery*
* Feel free to substitute a winery or two with a brewery or distillery stop. Free samples included.
Shop & Eat in Historic Old Town
Your tour allocates over an hour of Free Time in historic old town Niagara-on-the-Lake. Stroll beautiful and historic Queens Parade while you shop your way around a wide selection of boutique retail stores, confectionary stores, wine shops & of course plenty of restaurants.
Things to see & do in downtown:
- Independent boutique clothing stores with items sourced throughout Canada
- Cafes, restaurants and quick service restaurants
- Wine & beer sampling available at The Exchange Brewery & Wine Shop
- Educational & historical sites within walking distance
- Steps away to Lake Ontario and spacious parks
*Tour allocates around 1.25 to 1.50 hours towards this stop. Cost extra for any purchases, sampling or dining.
Public Tour Cancellation Policy
- Cancel more than 20 days of tour date, incur no cancellation fee
- Late Cancellations:
- Niagara Fun Tours charges 50% of your tour fee if you cancel between 7-19 days of your tour date
- Niagara Fun Tours charges 100% of your tour fee if you cancel less than 6 days prior to your tour date.
- How do I cancel:
- Call or text us right away and let us know details of the booking you are cancelling: (905) 329-6661
- Follow-up with a mandatory email requesting your cancellation as well: email@example.com
- Refunds | Credits:
- Niagara Fun Tours issues any partial or full refunds within 14 business days
- Credits towards future tours can be used within one calendar year of being issued. Credits are not valid for all vehicle types & dates